10 Inch Height House Address Sign for Stucco Wall Surfaces
Material: 1/4 Inch thick Acrylite Acrylic Plastic – No Maintenance Required!
Color: Black Gloss
For up to 94 inches of machining
All stucco wall surfaces must have a sign with clear spacers mounted on the back of the plastic in order for the sign to be recessed off the wall to avoid water and moisture build up on the stucco surfaces.
As stucco surfaces need to be repainted every 5-8 years, we provide 2 mounting templates. When you are repainting simply remove the address sign, repaint and stucco , tape the template to the wall and re-install
Note: The 10 Inch height of the sign would be from the top of the number to the bottom of the lowercase letters.
- The average length of an 10 Inch address sign is 60-90 Inches.
- Please measure/count the number of bricks from left to right to determine if the height and length are suitable for your house.
- We machine Drive as Dr, Crescent as Cr, Court as Ct, and Road as Rd. Complete words can be provided upon request at an additional cost.
- Some letters will have more than 2 mounting studs.
- The most popular color is Black Gloss. We do not provide any other colors, however the plastic can be easily spray painted any color with a good quality plastic spray paint such as Tremclad or Rust-Oleum. Silver, gold copper are popular colors.